What is it?
A scheduling app for students that operates on mobile devices.
What does it do?
The app can connect to existing student records/results services and display:
- Class/tutorial dates and times (Semester/Year)
- Assessment/assignment due dates (Semester/Year)
- Assessment/assignment completion status. For example, the status update could read ‘you have completed 2 of 5 assignments. There are 3 more to complete.’
- Student and public holidays
- Alerts for any changes to schedule. For example, change of classroom location, date, time or cancellation.
- Location of student in relation to classroom. For example, the map you suggest to the student that ‘you’re HERE and you need to go THERE.’
- Additional information about events/activity occurring across campus(es). Students can choose to (un)subscribe to these event/activity updates.